We look forward to your visit! We sell wine by glass and bottle. We also offer flights of 5 wines for $15. These are available in red, white, and sweet.
Our tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We also welcome reservations, and we require groups of 10 or more to make a reservation to be sure we are properly staffed to accommodate your group.
We have an outdoor fireplace to provide warmth and ambiance during the cooler months and canopies available for rent for shade during the warmer months.
Any alcohol consumed must be purchased on-site.
Marijuana use is prohibited in any space outside of your private residence. If you are found using marijuana on our premises, we will ask you to leave immediately.
Thank you for abiding by this guideline and keeping our vineyard space a family-friendly area that can be enjoyed by all.
Brix and Columns Vineyards is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, 15 minutes east of Harrisonburg, and less than 10 minutes from Massanutten Village.
Friday 11-9 Mar-Nov
- CHILDREN: Children and families are welcome. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times for everyone’s safety because this is a working farm with many hazards. Children 12 and under will not be allowed in the building without an adult. Children must remain at your table. Please be considerate of our staff and our other guests as you and your family enjoy your time with us.
- PARTIES OF 10 OR MORE: Reservations are requested for groups of 10 or more people (including children). Without a reservation we cannot guarantee you will have a table and chairs to accommodate your group.
- RESERVATIONS: A credit card is required to secure your reservation. If the group or portion of the group is a ‘no show’, the credit card will be charged $15 per person(s) who are ‘no shows’. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes past reservation time. Reservations can be cancelled 24 hours prior to reservation time, without incurring a charge.
- PICNICS: Customers are welcome to bring outside food to enjoy while sipping wines from our tasting room. No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the property.
- FRIENDLY DOGS: You are more than welcome to bring your dog as long as they are friendly, remain leashed, and you clean up if they mess. Water bowls and doggie cleanup bags are available on our patio at all times, or inquire with one of the wine specialists. No dogs are allowed on any furniture, including tables and chairs. We have a Great Dane, named Wyatt, who lives at the vineyard and freely roams the property. Wyatt is friendly and may want to say hello to all of his four-legged or two-legged visitors. We ask that you do not feed him, as he is on a special diet.