Check availability and reserve Brix and Columns Vineyards for your wedding location.
Take advantage of planning advice from visits and/or discussions with our event advisor.
What you will need to provide:
- Event insurance is required of every client. There are many affordable options and this will protect you on your big day. We have some options you can consider.
- You need to provide your caterer (bartender), florist, musicians/DJ and other services as needed. Our event advisor can give you some ideas if you need to get you started.
- If alcohol is to be served, then you will need to have an VA-ABC Banquet License and an alcohol rider on the event insurance.
- The Brix and Columns Vineyards reserves the right to approve all vendors to the site and a certificate of insurance is required.
- You will also need to provide all your great ideas for the wedding ceremony, reception style or theme. The sky is the limit. Think of the atmosphere you want to create, review it with your wedding planner (if you have one) and caterer if they might be impacted by your décor. Finally, review it with our event coordinator to make sure it is feasible. You may be looking to have a simple country wedding, a fancy formal affair, an unusual theme, a modern style wedding or something very unique. You may want to schedule a visit at Brix and Columns Vineyards with your bridesmaids, family, caterer, wedding planner or others to help imagine your wedding and get more ideas. We trust you will find lots of possibilities when you use Brix and Columns Vineyards for your wedding location.
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/WeddingDay61.jpg 683 1024 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2022-01-19 13:27:392022-01-19 13:27:39A Micro Movement
A Micro Movement
When we think of weddings, our imaginations take us to a place of grand and formal celebrations with hundreds of guests witnessing the happy couple proclaim their eternal love. But believe it or not, prior to the events of 2020, yes, we’re…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/20211112_193757.jpg 631 631 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-11-20 00:50:502021-11-20 00:50:50Shenandoah Cup Gala 2021
Shenandoah Cup Gala 2021
The big dogs had a big night out last Friday night…. It seemed fortuitous that Bluestone Vineyard hosted the 3rd annual Shenandoah Cup on a night when Wyatt was having his best friend Gus over for a sleepover. We knew that Mom (Stephanie…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/DSC_0782.jpg 1067 1600 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-10-21 10:56:212021-10-21 10:56:21Of Maids and Men
Of Maids and Men
We’ve all been to weddings where the bride and groom have attendants: this number can range from one to multiple bridesmaids and groomsmen. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the number, other than the desire of the happy couple…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/20210805_070616-scaled.jpg 2560 2560 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-09-04 10:11:532021-09-04 10:11:53Vine Balance: A Competition in the Vineyard
Vine Balance: A Competition in the Vineyard
A few weeks ago, Mom and I were curled up in the living room watching the Olympics. We were both watching Simone Biles do her balance beam routine. Naturally, when I heard that Jesus and Martin were headed to perform some vine balance on the…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/MontanaWedding59.jpg 1241 1862 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-07-19 11:10:002021-07-19 11:10:00A Confectionery Tale
A Confectionery Tale
The wedding cake, wreathed in hand-crafted sugar roses and fresh florals, is sometimes as much of a symbol of the marriage ceremony as the bride’s dress. Modern cake designs range from subtle (icing patterns that mirror the embroidery on…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/20190916_162718.jpg 3385 2567 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-05-28 12:12:382021-05-28 12:50:01Something old, something new
Something old, something new
Weddings have so many fun traditions tied to them. We always find it interesting to find the impetus behind some of these traditions and to explore their relevance today. We shared a few fun traditions in an earlier blog https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wedding-traditions/,…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/EllieSamWedding-005.jpg 3268 4895 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-04-20 13:22:472021-04-20 13:25:19Fun Facts about the History of White Wedding Dresses
Fun Facts about the History of White Wedding Dresses
If you are planning a wedding, chances are you’re thinking about what your dress will look like. With options like length, formality, and color, the choices are almost endless. You’ve likely pictured the color being some shade of white…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/KelleyArthur238-5-scaled.jpg 2560 1709 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-02-03 12:23:012021-02-16 13:49:30It’s Trendy
Weddings are personal celebrations that showcase your individual style and ambiance. While each is unique, there are trends that influence how couples spend their energy and money. There are a few common trends that we’re seeing for 2021. Intimate…
https://www.brixandcolumns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/KendraHayes_20181020_12-17-19_0301.jpg 683 1024 Stephanie Pence /wp-content/themes/sixpenny/images/logo.svg/ Stephanie Pence2021-01-12 15:45:322021-02-03 12:30:13Suit Yourself
When we imagine a wedding, we picture a day of celebration of two people meeting their soulmate and choosing a lifetime of happiness together. We see the bride walking down the aisle, in her beautiful gown, to meet her groom patiently waiting…