Check availability and reserve Brix and Columns Vineyards for your wedding location.
Take advantage of planning advice from visits and/or discussions with our event advisor.
What you will need to provide:
- Event insurance is required of every client. There are many affordable options and this will protect you on your big day. We have some options you can consider.
- You need to provide your caterer (bartender), florist, musicians/DJ and other services as needed. Our event advisor can give you some ideas if you need to get you started.
- If alcohol is to be served, then you will need to have an VA-ABC Banquet License and an alcohol rider on the event insurance.
- The Brix and Columns Vineyards reserves the right to approve all vendors to the site and a certificate of insurance is required.
- You will also need to provide all your great ideas for the wedding ceremony, reception style or theme. The sky is the limit. Think of the atmosphere you want to create, review it with your wedding planner (if you have one) and caterer if they might be impacted by your décor. Finally, review it with our event coordinator to make sure it is feasible. You may be looking to have a simple country wedding, a fancy formal affair, an unusual theme, a modern style wedding or something very unique. You may want to schedule a visit at Brix and Columns Vineyards with your bridesmaids, family, caterer, wedding planner or others to help imagine your wedding and get more ideas. We trust you will find lots of possibilities when you use Brix and Columns Vineyards for your wedding location.